Title: Senior IT Service Management Analyst - Reference No: EP5658
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens - Location: Cork
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Service Management Analyst for a leading Cork based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Head of IT Service Management, the Senior IT Service Management Analyst will be involved with the development of an IT Asset Management framework and will oversee Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) initiatives for all IT Service Management processes.
The Senior IT Service Management Analyst will:
• Manage the IT Asset Management (ITAM) process
• Help implement ITAM framework, process and control procedures
• Collaborate with key business units to progress ITAM best practices
• Manage Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) initiatives
• Support IT Service Management projects and initiatives
• Work closely with stakeholders (internal & external)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years’ experience in an IT Service Management role
• Knowledge of IT Asset Management concepts, tools and techniques
• Good understanding of the ITIL framework
• Ability to build close working relationships with key stakeholders
• Good documentation experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.