Title: SharePoint Analyst - Reference No: EP5659
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Excellent - Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced SharePoint Analyst required for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin.
Apply now >>
Enterprise People are currently seeking a SharePoint Analyst for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre. The SharePoint Analyst will join the business systems team who are responsible for the design, development, delivery and support of 20+ applications supporting our client’s core business divisions.
You will work in a dynamic work environment, across a wide variety of technologies including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle data warehouse and business intelligence technologies, Microsoft SharePoint, and web application portals, geographical information systems and financial applications
The SharePoint Analyst will:
• Work with business representatives and users to understand their technical needs
• Participate on various projects with a focus on MS SharePoint
• Develop a detailed description of the current ‘as-is’ SharePoint 2010 environment including interfaces with other business systems and third-party add-ons
• Develop and oversee the roadmap for SharePoint upgrades/migrations
• Conduct workshops with the business, solution providers and technical resources
• Develop high quality and concise documentation
• Effectively communicate project status to management, project teams, and stakeholders
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Create detailed documentation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ years’ experience as a business or technical analyst with working knowledge of a broad range of software technology
• Experience as Business or Technical Analyst on at least one major MS SharePoint upgrade / migration project
• Ability to interact with IT technical teams to determine appropriate solutions to support the business
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong documentation experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.