Title: Technical Support Analyst - Reference No: EP5666
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT Support team who provide support to employees for all IT-related issues, receiving general support requests via email, telephone and in person.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize appropriately
• Take ownership and responsibility of allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded
• Provide technical support on all windows based systems
• Work closely with other team members on planned upgrades and implementations
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good Windows 7 experience
• Good hardware support experience (Printers, laptops, phones)
• Microsoft Certification a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The role involves a shift pattern of 7.00am-2.00pm and 2.00pm-10.00pm.
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.