Title: IT Analyst (Assets / Procurement) - Reference No: EP5670
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €55-€60,000 Plus Bens - Location: Cork
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Analyst for a leading Cork based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Head of Service Management, the IT Analyst will join our client’s service management team who oversee all technology (hardware & software) assets and supplier / vendor agreements to ensure compliance with contracts and budgets.
The IT Analyst will:
• Manage the IT Asset Management (ITAM) process
• Collaborate with key business units to progress ITAM best practices
• Manage Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) initiatives
• Support IT Service Management projects and initiatives
• Work closely with stakeholders (internal & external)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years’ experience in a service management role
• Knowledge of IT Asset Management concepts, tools and techniques
• Ability to build close working relationships with key stakeholders
• Good documentation experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.