Title: IT Security & Network Administrator - Reference No: EP5674
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €60-€70,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Security & Network Administrator for a leading Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the IT Security & Network Administrator will join the existing infrastructure team who are responsible for delivering and maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and high availability of our client’s data and business services. The IT Security & Networks Administrator will assist in the installation, configuration and monitoring of IT Security technologies and network infrastructure with a strong focus on response to security system alerts and suspicious network activity.
The IT Security and Network Administrator will also research emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security practices/standards to maintain and improve the security posture of our client’s network and business systems.
The IT Security & Network Administrator will:
• Support the user community as it pertains to the security of workstations, servers, networks and communication systems
• Provide support for network comms and security technologies including switches, firewalls, and other network security elements
• Troubleshoot and analyse network security on various technologies
• Monitor security system logs and reports for anomalies and problems
• Participate in evaluation of the security of new products and services
• Support the division and end users with requests for systems information
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IT industry to include a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a network/security related role
• Solid knowledge and understanding of LAN, WAN, DMZ, VPN and DNS network technologies and protocols
• Experience with IT security technologies including Antivirus, Endpoint Protection, Data Leakage Protection (DLP), hard disk encryption, Web and E-mail content filters, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), mobile technologies and biometric authentication systems
• Experience with Checkpoint/Cisco Network technologies would be an advantage
• Security Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.