Title: Project Manager (GDPR) - Reference No: EP5679
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin South
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin.
Apply now >>
Working closely with the IT Security Director, the Project Manager will help guide and advise our client of it’s obligations under the GDPR programme.
The Project Manager will:
• Monitor compliance with data protection laws
• Appoint data protection champions where necessary
• Carry out audits
• Advise on privacy impact assessments
• Provide staff training where required
• Act as the local point of contact for GDPR related issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Project Management experience
• Good GDPR knowledge
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.