Title: Senior Data Analyst - Contract - Reference No: EP5682
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for a 6 month contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior Data Analyst will join the Data Analytics team who are responsible for maintaining a dedicated data analytics environment to integrate both existing and new data sources to support our client’s business objectives.
Apply now >>
The Senior Data Analyst will validate any required source systems data and deliver and maintain business solutions using appropriate technologies (Teradata SQL, Excel, VBA, etc.)
The Senior Data Analyst will:
• Support identification and analysis of business requirements to assess the data impacts and define strategy in conjunction with other Business stakeholders
• Attend workshops with IT and project stakeholders to agree principles, requirements and solution (s)
• Interpret high level requirements, challenge and propose solutions based on knowledge of the project and analysis of the data and systems
• Accurately document information (including requirements, functional and technical specifications, procedure manual, user guides)
• Elicit information from key stakeholder subject matter experts to close out any gaps in understanding and document appropriately
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Data Analysis role
• Strong SQL skills
• Proven skills in analysing and manipulating data
• Numerically proficient (including experience in using Excel and development of Excel formulas)
• Strong understanding of IT system Databases and Data Modelling
• Good MS Office products experience, especially Visio, Excel, Word
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.