Title: Senior PL/SQL Developer - Reference No: EP5719
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced PL/SQL Developer required for 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior PL/SQL Developer will join our client’s existing development team who are responsible for analysing business requirements, designing solutions, implementing them and supporting them in a fast-paced financial services environment.
The Senior PL/SQL Developer will:
• Design applications / solutions based on given requirements, documenting the designs and providing time estimates to meet business requirements
• Analyse systems/user requirements in order to design and implement those requirements
• Translate design requirements into reliable and user-friendly solutions using appropriate technologies, languages and tools within defined standards
• Perform unit testing
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years’ PL/SQL Development experience
• Strong Forms & Reports experience
• Good 10g / 11g experience
• Financial Services experience would be a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.