Title: Senior Network Engineer - Contract - Reference No: EP5721
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Kildare
Experienced Network Engineer required for 6 Month Contract based in Kildare.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Head of Networks, the Senior Network Engineer will design, build, implement, and support data and voice network systems across the enterprise. This will include planning, configuring, installing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network services including local and wide area network connections, wireless networks, IP Telephony networks, associated software and communication links.
The Senior Network Engineer will:
• Monitor and analyse network and application performance across the organization’s LANs, WANs, and wireless deployments
• Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks
• Plan, manage and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components
• Monitor system capacity to determine its affect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing demands
• Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks
• Configure and support IP Telephony services, including call manager, voicemail, and contact centre servers and their associated operating systems and software
• Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and wireless access points
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Extensive hands-on (6+ Years) technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, LAN, WAN, MPLS, VOIP, xDSL, TCP/IP, 802.11x
• Strong knowledge of network management and analysis tools, including SNMP, WireShark, MRTG, and NetFlow tools such as NetQos Reporter Analyzer
• Experience working in a multisite switched and routed environment
• Hardware, software, and network connection troubleshooting experience
• Working technical knowledge of Cisco network hardware, including switches, routers, wireless access points, IPT, and IPCC systems
• CCNA Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.