Title: Network Manager - Reference No: EP5728
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens - Location: Dublin City Centre
Network Manager required for leading Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
As the Network Manager, you will manage our client’s ICT Systems and Network Team who are responsible for providing a highly-available, robust and secure IT Infrastructure. The Network Manager will offer guidance and high-level support for network and server infrastructure, telephony, network operating systems and applications ensuring all systems are secure and fit-for-purpose.
The Network Manager will:
• Provide leadership and expertise for the network infrastructure
• Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks
• Plan, manage and implement system improvements and modifications
• Support the administration and installations/upgrades of network hardware and software
• Support the administration and installations of firewall hardware and software
• Work closely with all internal departments and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 10+ years’ IT experience with at least 5 years’ experience in a Network Management role
• Good technical background (Hardware, software, and network troubleshooting)
• Experience working in an ITIL environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with end users and senior management
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.