Title: Senior Data Analyst - Contract - Reference No: EP5732
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior Data Analyst will work closely with the IT Applications team, central MI and business teams to enhance, develop and maintain our client’s data architecture while supporting processes, governance and group policies.
The Senior Data Analyst will:
• Provide advice and guidance to the data management team
• Work with business experts during process improvement initiatives
• Help create data strategy and data governance processes
• Support MI teams and users when required
• Help maintain and implement compliance policies (e.g. GDPR)
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Data Qualification
• 6+ Years’ Data Analysis / Data Management experience
• Strong understanding of Data Warehouse principles, maintenance plans, performance optimisation and modelling methodologies
• Experience in data management frameworks; Data Quality Profiling, Metadata Management and/or Master Data Management
• Previous experience in an agile environment
• Financial Services experience would be a plus
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with end users and senior management
• Excellent motivational and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.