Title: Senior UX Designer - Contract - Reference No: EP5735
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior UX Designer for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Working closely with the Product team in an Agile environment, the Senior UX Designer will join our client’s existing user experience team who are responsible for the design of highly-usable, visually-compelling web applications for a range of B2B / B2C financial products.
The Senior UX Designer will:
• Gather requirements from key stakeholders to discover user needs
• Design high quality design docs: sketches, sitemap, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, specification
• Ensure mock-ups meet both visual and textual branding standards
• Define and document website design standards when needed
• Create clickable prototypes when needed
• Integrate social media and other content, along with e-commerce and related services, throughout the user experience
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Design qualification
• 5+ Years’ UX Design experience
• Strong prototyping, journey mapping and wireframing experience
• Video experience a plus
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.