Title: Enterprise Architect - Reference No: EP5745
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €120,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Enterprise Architect for a leading financial services company based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Reporting directly to the Head of IT Operations, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of components which form part of our client’s complex Enterprise Architecture Framework.
The Enterprise Architect will:
• Provide input and direction to Enterprise Architecture development initiatives, ensuring an optimal and consistent approach and guiding the development and execution of our client’s IT vision
• Use business and technical acumen to facilitate an understanding between the business and IT communities to in setting and achieving strategic goals
• Promote methods and frameworks within which Solution Architects will work to define solution architectures for business and IT projects
• Support Global Architecture initiatives and develop and maintain strong relationships with the wider Group Architecture community to promote knowledge-sharing, best practice and commonality of approach
• Drive the refresh of the Enterprise Architecture (Business, Information Systems and Technology) as appropriate and contribute to the continuous development of Enterprise Architecture
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT Qualification
• 5+ years’ experience in IT strategy / architecture role
• Track record planning and designing complex multi-vendor IT solutions across multiple platforms
• Positive influencer with ability to influence people at all levels of the organisation to secure a change in behaviour in the management of risk
• TOGAF Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proven credible at senior management level
This is a challenging and rewarding role where you will get the opportunity to help shape the future of our client’s Global IT Architecture.
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.