Title: Senior Data Analyst (Contract) - Reference No: EP5756
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, the Senior Data Analyst will work closely with our client’s product review group who are responsible for maintaining a dedicated data analytics environment to integrate new and existing data sources that will support programme objectives. The Senior Data Analyst will help identify and validate systems data using technologies such as SQL, Excel and/or VBA.
The Senior Data Analyst will also work with the wider team and end users to interpret business requirements and agree on appropriate solutions.
The Senior Data Analyst will:
• Support the identification and analysis of business / data requirements
• Design solutions to meet the requirements
• Identify if new data is required to be sourced and work with teams to acquire and validate
• Document key BI and analytics information (including requirements, functional and technical specifications, procedure manual, user guides)
• Support implementation of processes and procedures to embed appropriate governance and controls
• Document work requests, outputs and conclusions
• Adhere to Data Analytics team methodology and standards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Data Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Data Analysis / Data Management experience
• Strong SQL, Excel and/or VBA experience
• Previous experience in an agile environment
• Financial Services experience (Mortgages a plus)
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with end users and senior management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.