Title: SQL Developer (SSIS) - Reference No: EP5765
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Cork
Enterprise People are currently seeking an SQL Developer with strong SSIS experience for a 6 Month contract based in Cork.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the SQL Developer will join our client’s existing IT solutions team who are responsible for the implementation, enhancement and support of a range of business-critical applications.
The SQL Developer will:
• Work closely with Business Analysts and SME’s to understand business requirements
• Create / validate the ETL design and ensure technical specifications are complete
• Design and develop ETL solutions using SSIS to copy data from multiple sources into a centralised Operational Data Store and Data Mart (s)
• Monitor system performance and advise of any necessary infrastructure and/or design changes
• Act as the main point of contact for all SSIS related queries
• Participate in systemd and integration testing
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years SQL Development experience
• Strong SSIS experience including:
Modular Solutions / Error Handling / Archiving
Debugging & troubleshooting
SSIS packaging and deployment using scripts
Incorporate data from multiple sources
• Any SQL Server 2016 would be an advantage
• Strong documentation experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.