Title: Oracle Developer - Reference No: EP5796
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €45-€55,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Oracle Developer for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Oracle Developer will join our client’s existing team of developers who are responsible for the design, implementation and support of our client’s internal financial systems.
The Oracle Developer will:
• Work with Business Analysts and Product Owners on new development and system enhancements
• Design and communicate complex technical solutions to meet business requirements
• Work with all development, operational and client facing teams on key projects
• Provide system support when required
• Develop your skill set across a range of technologies in a complex and challenging environment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Development in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports
• Good Applications Analysis experience
• Any Java or Weblogic would be an advantage but not essential (training will be provided)
• Good team player
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.