Title: Business Consultant - Reference No: EP5802
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Consultant for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Business Consultant will join our client’s existing multi-disciplinary team who are responsible for the delivery of a range of medium to large-scale IT projects across multiple industries.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects where your skills will be applied across a wide array of disciplines including project management, organisational change, process design and business transformation.
The Business Consultant will:
• Act as the primary liaison between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document and understand business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Control, monitor and report on business activities
• Work with process owners, IT, Quality Assurance, Project Management on multiple projects to understand and enhance current systems and processes
• Work with business owners to ensure user testing of solutions are correctly planned and executed
• Provide business insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workload
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
• Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs
• Good business process analysis experience
• Good understanding of the SDLC
• Good consulting or client facing skills
• Financial services experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.