Title: Technology Consultant - Reference No: EP5810
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technology Consultant for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to Programme Manager, you will join our client’s existing multi-disciplinary team who work on multiple large-scale transformation programmes in industries such as financial services, utilities, government and health.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a range of local and international clients where your skills will be applied across a wide array of disciplines including project management, organisational change, process design and business transformation. Individual and team development is at the core of our client’s success, peer learning, formal training programmes and career progression opportunities are in place for all employee’s
The Technology Consultant will:
• Liaise between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document and understand business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Apply knowledge and experience to projects to produce high quality outputs and deliverables
• Support change programmes and project delivery
• Solve problems through collaboration and teamwork
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a technology related Business or Systems Analyst role
• Previous experience in a PMO / Project Delivery
• Good Stakeholder Management experience
• Good client facing skills (Consulting experience a plus)
• Good business acumen
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.