Title: Business Analyst (PMO) - Reference No: EP5812
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Business Analyst will join our client’s existing multi-disciplinary team who are responsible for the delivery of a range of large-scale transformation projects across multiple industries.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a range of local and international clients where your skills will be applied across a wide array of disciplines including project management, organisational change, process design and business transformation. Individual and team development is at the core of our client’s success, peer learning, formal training programmes and career progression opportunities are in place for all employee’s.
The Business Analyst will:
• Act as a liaison between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document and understand business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Research and resolve queries from client’s or the team
• Work with process owners, IT, Quality Assurance, Project Management on multiple projects to understand and enhance current systems and processes
• Develop strong and effective working relationships with clients
• Provide insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workloads
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
• Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs
• Good consulting or client facing skills
• Financial services experience an advantage but not essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.