Salary/Rate: €55-€65,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced Java Developer required for leading Financial Services company based in Dublin.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Java Developer for a leading Dublin City Centre based client. Reporting to the Applications Manager, you will join our client’s existing development team who are responsible for the development and implementation of complex client-facing Java based financial applications.
The Java Developer will:
• Work as part of project team in the delivery of our client’s online financial platform
• Develop core functional components for their trading site
• Enhance and maintain web-enabled capabilities and custom applications within the business
• Promote a collaborative work environment with team members and customers
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years core Java experience
• Good Scalable Applications Development experience
• HTML, CSS, jQuery and JSP experience
• Spring or Spring MVC would be an advantage
• Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team setting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Keywords: Java Programmer / Java Developer / JAVA Engineer / Java Consultant / Java Specialist / Java Engineer / Java / J2EE Developer
Looking for a new job