Location: Dublin City Centre
Senior Business Analyst required for 6 Month Dublin Contract.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will join our client’s team of analysts and developers working on a new HR / Payroll Implementation.
The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with all business stakeholders and vendors in the prioritisation and phasing in of requirements.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Assist the business teams in modelling as-is and to-be processes and identifying issues or opportunities for improvement
• Review and develop standards and processes and oversee compliance
• Work on multiple project streams
• Create detailed system documentation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good HR and/or Payroll Systems experience
• The ability to comfortably engage with all stakeholders in support of objectives
• Good facilitation and influencing skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Keywords: IT Business Analyst / Applications Business Analyst / IT Applications Analyst / Business Analysis / Business Systems Analysis / Systems Analyst / Business Analyst
Looking for a new job