Location: Dublin City Centre
.NET Developer required for 6 month Dublin city centre contract.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a .NET Developer for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the software development manager, the .NET Developer will join our client’s existing development team who are responsible for the development and implementation of complex client-facing web applications in a financial services environment.
The .NET Developer will:
• Design and implement .NET applications
• Perform systems analysis and advise on improvements
• Support development of projects from inception through to testing and final delivery
• Manage and implement the customisation of current applications in line with changing business needs
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ experience ASP.NET / MVC experience
• Solid SQL experience
• Previous Banking applications experience a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job