Location: Dublin North
Business Intelligence Analyst required for 6 Month contract based in North Dublin.
Reporting to the BI Manager, the Business Intelligence Analyst will join our client’s existing business intelligence and data analytics team who are responsible for identifying business intelligence, reporting and data analysis needs. The Business Intelligence Analyst will work closely with business units to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
The role will involve requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of all solutions to ensure data is accurate, congruent and reliable.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will:
• Work with multiple business units to identify their business intelligence requirements
• Create reports and/or visualisations to meet the customer’s requirements
• Provide support as required to business units / internal customers on BI related issues
• Provide analytic support by co-ordinating data extraction from various sources
• Work closely with business teams to provide reporting on software solutions
• Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data stored in existing solutions
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ years experience in a business intelligence role
• Strong SQL and T-SQL experience
• Strong SSIS and/or SSRS experience
• BI Reporting experience such as Cognos, Crystal or Business Objects would be a plus
• Good troubleshooting experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job