Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for a 6 month contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior Data Analyst will join the Data Analytics team who are responsible for maintaining a dedicated data analytics environment to integrate both existing and new data sources to support our client’s business objectives.
The Senior Data Analyst will validate any required source systems data and deliver and maintain business solutions using appropriate technologies (Teradata SQL, Excel, VBA, etc.)
The Senior Data Analyst will:
• Support identification and analysis of business requirements to assess the data impacts and define strategy in conjunction with other Business stakeholders
• Attend workshops with IT and project stakeholders to agree principles, requirements and solution (s)
• Interpret high level requirements, challenge and propose solutions based on knowledge of the project and analysis of the data and systems
• Accurately document information (including requirements, functional and technical specifications, procedure manual, user guides)
• Elicit information from key stakeholder subject matter experts to close out any gaps in understanding and document appropriately
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Data Analysis role
• Strong SQL skills
• Proven skills in analysing and manipulating data
• Numerically proficient (including experience in using Excel and development of Excel formulas)
• Strong understanding of IT system Databases and Data Modelling
• Good MS Office products experience, especially Visio, Excel, Word
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job