Salary/Rate: €60-€65,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Omnichannel Project Manager for a leading Dublin based client. Reporting to the IT Director, the Omnichannel Project Manager will join the existing team who are responsible for the delivery of our client’s Omnichannel (physical and digital) plan which is part of a large digital transformation programme.
You will work closely with the Omnichannel Technical Manager and IT Project Management Officer to deliver technology solutions that improve the digital experience for customers.
The Omnichannel Project Manager will:
• Work with the IT team to understand our client’s current digital platforms
• Work with key stakeholders to understand business and customer omnichannel demands
• Help define and scope projects requirements
• Work with suppliers and vendors where required
• Ensure new digital deliveries are adopted and used effectively
• Fine-tune business requirements when required
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Projects Management (Digital / eCommerce)
• Strong Business Analysis skills
• Good understanding of leading digital platforms (Amazon, Google, eBay etc)
• PM Certification a plus
• Excellent motivation, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job