Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Network Team Lead for a Dublin City Centre based client.
Reporting to the Network Services Manager, the Network Team Lead will lead a team of network and server engineers who are responsible for the support, planning, procurement, design and delivery of our client’s key network services and Infrastructure solutions.
The Network Team Lead will:
• Manage the delivery of quality services in line with agreed service levels and business requirements
• Validate Network & Server System Design & installation solutions
• Lead and provide technical design guidance and oversight to the delivery of key Infrastructure projects across a spectrum of platforms
• Ensure network services procurement, 3rd party contracts and vendor relationship management policies are adhered to
• Participate in evaluation products and services
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Minimum of 6 years’ Networking experience
• Good team lead experience
• Good VOIP, LAN/WAN, cloud and security planning experience
• Strong enterprise level solutions experience
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices and processes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job