Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Digital Project Manager for a leading Dublin based client. Reporting to the Omnichannel Project Manager, the Digital Project Manager will join the IT existing team who are responsible for the delivery of our client’s online presence.
You will work on a number of key technology projects that will make the business more efficient and improve the overall shopping experience for our client’s customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects including a large-scale digital transformation project.
The Digital Project Manager will:
• Work with the IT team to understand our client’s current digital platforms
• Work with key stakeholders to understand business and customer omnichannel demands
• Help define and scope project requirements
• Work with suppliers and vendors where required
• Ensure new digital deliveries are adopted and used effectively
• Identify digital opportunities to improve systems
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years Digital Project Management experience
• Good understanding of leading digital platforms (Amazon, Google, eBay etc)
• Good Business Analysis skills
• PM Certification a plus
• Excellent motivation, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job