Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Service Delivery Team Leader for a leading Cork based client.
Reporting to the IT Services Manager, the IT Service Management Delivery Lead work as part of the Live Services team who are responsible for the successful delivery of fit for purpose IT services for our client’s group of companies.
The IT Service Delivery Team Lead will:
• Implement service management best practice for existing shared service centre (SSC)
• Ensure required support ITIL processes in place for all services delivered from SSC
• Ensure appropriate service levels, KPIs and controls are in place and are delivered in a process driven fashion
• Define, drive and implement service improvement plans with customers and 3rd parties
• Define transition methodology, operational acceptance criteria and other standards for implementation of new services
• Manage 3rd party vendors and suppliers that provide services for SSC
• Support IT Service Management projects and initiatives
• Work closely with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years’ IT experience in an IT Project delivery role
• Experienced in IT Service Management and ITIL processes
• Experience of systems management in a 24 x 7 highly available environment, including ITIL best practices
• ITIL Certification a plus
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under own initiative
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job