Salary/Rate: €50-€60,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced Data Analyst required for leading company based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Data Analyst will join the business applications team who have responsibility for developing and implementing our client’s strategic technology vision in a financial services environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team in a newly created Data Analyst role where you will make a direct contribution to the implementation of an enhanced data and technology operating model supporting the growth and increasing scale of our client’s business.
The Data Analyst will:
• Engage with partners across the business to document business requirements and identify solutions
• Develop strong relationships with both internal and external parties
• Review and prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology
• Ensure technology initiatives are delivered in a low risk environment
• Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control
• Be continuously be aware of technology changes in the marketplace
• Report any issues to business users and project manager (s)
• Work collaboratively with the Technology & Operational Change Team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years’ experience in a Data Analysis or Business Analysis role
• Good SQL experience
• Reporting tools such as Crystal or SSRS would be an advantage
• Financial services experience would be a plus
• Good Analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job