Salary/Rate: €70-80,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Lead Data Analyst for Dublin city centre financial services client.
Reporting to the Applications Director, the Lead Data Analyst will work closely with the IT Applications team, central MI and business teams to enhance, develop and maintain our client’s data architecture, supporting processes, governance and group policies.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a growing team which will act as the centre of excellence for the management of our clients’ enterprise data.
The Lead Data Analyst will:
• Participate in large-scale application development: ETL Development, Data Modelling and Data Quality.
• Establish data roles to ensure efficient and effective project delivery
• Proactively lead the data management team
• Help create data strategy and data governance processes
• Support MI teams and users when required
• Help maintain and implement compliance policies (e.g. GDPR)
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ ETL / SQL experience
• Strong understanding of Database / Data Warehouse principles, maintenance plans, performance optimisation and modelling methodologies
• Experience in data management frameworks; Data Quality Profiling, Metadata Management, Master Data Management and cleansing/standardising
• Previous team lead experience in an Agile environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with end users and senior management
• Excellent motivational and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job