Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced Security & Network Administrator required for leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the Head of ICT Security & Networks, the IT Security & Network Administrator will assist in the installation, configuration and monitoring of IT Security technologies and network infrastructure with a strong focus on response to security system alerts and suspicious network activity. You will participate in delivering and maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and high availability of our client’s data communications, networks and services.
The Security & Network Administrator will:
• Support the user community as it pertains to the security of workstations, servers, networks and communication systems
• Provide network comms and security technologies support including switches, firewalls, and other network security elements
• Troubleshoot and analyse network security on various technologies
• Review vulnerability assessments and audit reports for remediation and mitigation solutions
• Participate in the evaluation new security products and services
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IT industry to include a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a network/security related role
• Solid knowledge and understanding of LAN, WAN, DMZ, VPN and DNS network technologies and protocols
• Experience supporting network configuration management solutions, network security solutions and monitoring of internal & perimeter appliances
• Experience working with ticketing tools for Incident, Change & Problem Management
• CCNA a distinct advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job