Location: Dublin South
Software Tester required for 6 Month Contract based in South Dublin…
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Software Tester for a 6 Month Contract based in South Dublin. Reporting to the Test Manager, the software tester will join the existing team who are responsible for all test activities related to our client’s complex financial applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field as they continue to expand their Irish operation.
The Software Tester will:
• Create and execute test plans, test cases, based on business requirements, technical and functional specifications
• Log defects & tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
• Perform Regression and UAT testing of software applications
• Document all problems and assist in their resolution
• Work part of an agile multi-functional systems team
• Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
• Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 1-2 Years’ Software Testing experience
• Experience with one of the following: Web testing, desktop testing, UI/UX or Automated testing
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of bug tracking tools
• Test Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job