Database Developer required for a 6 Month contract based in Cork.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Database Developer will join our client’s existing database team who are responsible for the implementation, enhancement and support of a range of business-critical databases.
The Database Developer will:
• Work closely with business analysts to understand requirements
• Support and maintain existing ETL processes
• Help maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data stored in existing solutions
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 4+ years SQL Development experience
• Good ETL experience
• Good troubleshooting experience
• Scripting experience would be an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job