Enterprise People are currently seeking an SQL Developer with strong SSIS experience for a 6 Month contract based in Cork.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the SQL Developer will join our client’s existing IT solutions team who are responsible for the implementation, enhancement and support of a range of business-critical applications.
The SQL Developer will:
• Work closely with Business Analysts and SME’s to understand business requirements
• Create / validate the ETL design and ensure technical specifications are complete
• Design and develop ETL solutions using SSIS to copy data from multiple sources into a centralised Operational Data Store and Data Mart (s)
• Monitor system performance and advise of any necessary infrastructure and/or design changes
• Act as the main point of contact for all SSIS related queries
• Participate in systemd and integration testing
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years SQL Development experience
• Strong SSIS experience including:
Modular Solutions / Error Handling / Archiving
Debugging & troubleshooting
SSIS packaging and deployment using scripts
Incorporate data from multiple sources
• Any SQL Server 2016 would be an advantage
• Strong documentation experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job