Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Data Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Data Analyst will work closely with the IT Applications team, central MI and business teams to enhance, develop and maintain our client’s data architecture while supporting processes, governance and group policies.
The Data Analyst will:
• Provide advice and guidance to the data management team
• Support the identification and analysis of business / data requirements
• Work with business experts during process improvement initiatives
• Help create data strategy and data governance processes
• Support MI teams and users when required
• Help maintain and implement compliance policies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Data Analysis experience
• Strong SQL experience
• Previous experience in an agile environment
• Financial Services experience would be a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job