Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced Business Analyst required for 6-12 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre. Reporting to the Applications Project Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are currently working on a large-scale legacy system replacement.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Gather, analyse and document solution requirements of functional and technical requirements
• Work with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes
• Work with developers and test teams to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly
• Facilitate requirements gathering workshops and manage follow-up activities
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable, traceable and testable
• Provide support during development and test execution
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
• Hands-on experience of the development lifecycle within analysis, development or test
• Experience capturing and documenting requirements and use cases, business rules, requirements traceability, UML modelling, user stories, storyboards
• Legacy Systems replacement experience would be an advantage
• Good financial services experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job