Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Mobile / Web App Developer for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Mobile / Web App Developer will join our client’s existing development team are responsible for providing high quality software for Internet & Mobile applications, implementing new business functionality and maintaining existing functionality on our client’s range of complex internet & mobile solutions and applications.
The Mobile / Web App Developer will:
• Develop new features for mobile apps targeting Android phones and tablets
• Collaborate with the team in designing the app architecture
• Create client-side branding in complex rich-client applications
• Develop, maintain and support new and existing features
• Participate in peer review of designs, code and tests
• Follow sound software design, process and quality practices
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Experience in full lifecycle iOS and Android development to build mobile Hybrid apps using latest versions of Cordova, Ionic, and Angular
• Understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies such as REST API's, SDK's, Push Notification Services, JSON, XML
• Have a strong focus on code quality
• Experience with Android and iOS native SDKs for building Cordova plugins
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job