Senior SQL Developer required for 6-12 Month contract based in Dublin.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior SQL Developer for a 6-12 Month contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, the Senior SQL Developer will join the current IS Team who are responsible for all of our client’s Business Intelligence requirements using the Microsoft BI stack.
This is a dynamic role which involves software development on multiple data warehouses, analysis / investigation, testing and documentation.
The Senior SQL Developer will:
• Work with business users to understand their BI needs, and deliver solutions to meet their requirements
• Design and implement business intelligence technical solutions
• See complex BI tasks through to completion
• Write and test SQL statements over complex database structures
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ SQL Development experience
• Strong SSIS experience
• Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs
• ETL experience
• OLAP Cubes experience a plus but not essential
• Self-motivated team player
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job