Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Systems Administrator required for leading South Dublin based client.
The Systems Administrator will join our client’s existing IT Infrastructure team who are responsible for ensuring the highest level of systems performance and availability in a 24 x 7 environment including LAN / WAN monitoring, hardware / software upgrades, data and IT Security.
The Systems Administrator will:
• Deploying packages, installing updates and preparing Windows deployments
• Configuring and managing backups (performing restores, monitoring integrity)
• Perform hardware and software upgrades, often complex in nature
• Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
• Support and administer third-party applications
• Ensure network security and connectivity
• Support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks and servers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ Years’ IT Systems Administration experience
• Experience maintaining VMware and Hyper-V infrastructures
• Good Desktop and Applications Management experience
• Experience with Cloud solutions - Office 365 (primarily Exchange Online), Azure, AWS
• Experience with enterprise class backup solutions
• Hands-on experience with Cisco devices (mostly switches)
• Good knowledge of Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android, Windows)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job