Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin South
Technical Support Analyst required for leading South Dublin based client.
Reporting to the ICT Support Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for all IT support related queries for both local and remote users.
You will have a deep understanding of PC Hardware & Software with strong Microsoft applications support and troubleshooting experience.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Manage support calls from end users via different channels: helpdesk system, email, voicemail, telephone or in person
• Provide hardware & software support, either remotely or at local level to all desktops, laptops, PC’s and printers.
• Log all queries through incident logging system
• Troubleshoot software and hardware problems in line with support policies
• Help install new ICT hardware and software in line with company procedure
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure user satisfaction
• Provide Phone Support (i-Phone, Android etc)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years Technical Support experience (Window’s desktop, laptops, printers, phones, tablets etc)
• Good Windows 7 and/or Windows 10 experience
• Knowledge of Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android, Windows)
• Familiar with Microsoft Server / Active Directory environment
• Familiar with remote support / access tools (LogMeIn, RDP)
• Microsoft Certification a plus
• Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job