Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Senior BI Developer required for Dublin based leader in the financial services sector.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior BI Developer for a leading Dublin city centre based client. Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, the Senior BI Developer will join our client’s innovative R&D and data analytics hub that is responsible for the design and delivery of industry-leading digital solutions.
The Senior BI Developer will:
• Act as the primary liaison between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document and understand BI requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Apply data cleansing / transformation techniques to test data quality
• Provide timelines / estimates on projects
• Help identify and resolve bugs in the data warehouse
• Work with business owners to ensure user testing of solutions are correctly planned and executed
• Prepare technical reports when required
• Create and manage data models in relation to new and existing carrier tools
• Roll out tools to new countries and manage content availability
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Business Intelligence role
• Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs
• Strong SQL experience
• MicroStrategy and/or Python experience
• Solid understanding of the SDLC
• Good understanding of reporting tools
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job