Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Support Manager for a 9 Month Contract based in Dublin.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT Support Manager will manage and motivate the existing IT technical services team, prioritise and delegate work and manage overall performance to meet business objectives.
The IT Support Manager will work closely with key stakeholders to clarify project requirments and timescales and provide leadership, guidance and coaching to the IT team.
The IT Support Manager will:
• Manage IT domains (Mainframe Operations, IT Helpdesk, Desktop environment, Service Desk and ancillary systems)
• Monitor systems availability and performance in accordance with SLA’s and best practice
• Deliver IT Helpdesk services in accordance with SLA’s and best practice
• Deliver IT Operational processes and associated outputs in line with SLA’s and business requirements
• Ensure effective oversight of key IT Operational activities
• Manage IT Change Management process
• Engage with IT Management and business representative teams to ensure the delivery of a seamless IT service within SLA’s
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ Years IT Management experience
• Working knowledge of the following platforms/technologies: Mainframe Operations, IT Helpdesk, Desktop environment, Service Desk
• Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure & Operations technologies
• ITIL Practitioner
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job