Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Senior Network Engineer required for leading Kildare based client.
Reporting to the Head of Networks, the Senior Network Engineer will design, build, implement, and support data and voice network systems across our client’s group of companies. This will include planning, configuring, installing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network services including local and wide area network connections, wireless networks, IP Telephony networks and associated software and communication links.
The Senior Network Engineer will:
• Monitor and analyse network and application performance across our client’s LANs, WANs, and wireless deployments
• Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks
• Plan, manage and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components
• Monitor system capacity to determine it’s effect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing demands
• Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks
• Configure and support IP Telephony services, including call manager, voicemail, and contact centre servers and their associated operating systems and software
• Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and wireless access points
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Extensive hands-on (6+ Years) technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, LAN, WAN, MPLS, VOIP, xDSL, TCP/IP, 802.11x
• Strong knowledge of network management and analysis tools
• Good Cisco experience (Catalyst (4500’s, 3850’s, 2960’s) and Wireless (2500 Series)
• Hardware, software, and network connection troubleshooting experience
• CCNA Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job