Salary/Rate: €30-€35,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin South
Desktop Support Analyst required for leading South Dublin based client.
Reporting to the ICT Support Manager, the Desktop Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for all IT support related queries covering a local user base.
The Desktop Support Analyst will have a deep understanding of PC Hardware & Software with strong Microsoft applications and iPhone / iPad support and troubleshooting experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leader in their field where you will gain valuable experience in the corporate sector and also get the opportunity to learn SharePoint.
The Desktop Support Analyst will:
• Manage support calls from end users via different channels: helpdesk system, email, voicemail, telephone or in person
• Provide hardware & software support at local level to all desktops, laptops, PC’s and printers.
• Troubleshoot software and hardware problems in line with support policies
• Help install new ICT hardware and software
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure user satisfaction
• Provide Apple Support (iPhone / iPad)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years Technical Support experience (Window’s desktop, laptops, printers, phones, tablets etc)
• Good Windows 10 experience
• Knowledge of Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android, Windows)
• Familiar with Microsoft Server / Active Directory environment
• Microsoft Certification a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job