Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Operations Analyst in Dublin City Centre.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Operations Analyst with a strong Mainframe background for a leading Dublin based client. Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Senior Operations Analyst will join our client’s existing team who are responsible for the support of a number of complex financial based systems and applications.
The Senior Operations Analyst will:
• Establish good working relationships with the business, other teams within IT, Group IT / IT Services and 3rd party vendors and service providers
• Develop and maintain an environment of innovation and continuous improvement
• Support the team in implementing changes in processes and systems to deliver productivity and service improvements
• Champion security control and compliance on support systems
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Operations experience in a Mainframe environment
• Good (JCL, VSAM, Fileaid, Xpeditor, Endevor, Rexx etc)
• Good Financial Services experience
• Good Problem solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Looking for a new job