Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced Helpdesk Analyst required for leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the IT Team Lead, the Helpdesk Analyst will join the existing IT support team who are responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of our client’s IT operations. The role involves receiving general support requests via email, telephone and in person from a locally based user community.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain hands-on experience with market leading technology.
The Helpdesk Analyst will:
• Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
• Resolve support requests prior to escalation
• Ensure support requests are resolved within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
• Provide regular updates to users to ensure they kept fully informed of developments
• Liaise with 2nd Level and 3rd Parties to facilitate problem resolution as quickly as possible
• Retain ownership of problems through to resolution to ensure a high level of user satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years’ experience in a helpdesk / technical support role
• Experience supporting Windows based products in a corporate environment
• Good MS office, Windows 7 and Hardware support experience
• MS Certification
• Excellent team player
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job