Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract based in North Dublin.
Reporting to the PMO Manager, the Project Manager will join our client’s existing multi-disciplinary project team who are responsible for the delivery of a range of medium to large-scale IT Projects in a fast-paced environment.
The Project Manager will:
• Define and agree project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Manage projects through the full project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery (on time, within scope, and on budget) including performing business analysis
• Ensure that common and consistent processes and procedures are set, communicated and in place for project planning & management
• Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors
• Support project work streams across various stages of the project lifecycle
• Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Project Management experience
• Previous experience managing ERP or CRM Implementation projects
• Ability to manage / influence key stakeholders and decision-makers
• Strong vendor / supplier relationship management experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job