Title: Technical Support Analyst - Reference No: EP5880
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Kildare
Experienced Technical Support Analyst required for 6 Month Contract based in Co Kildare.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the ICT Support Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s technical services team who are responsible for all IT support related queries for a large local user community.
You will have a deep understanding of PC Hardware & Software with strong Microsoft Applications support and troubleshooting experience.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Log all queries through incident logging system
• Provide hardware & software support, either remotely or at local level to all desktops, laptops, PC’s and printers.
• Troubleshoot software and hardware problems in line with support policies
• Identify and install new ICT hardware and software for ongoing projects
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure user satisfaction
• Provide technical expertise on all Windows based systems
• Provide Phone Support (i-Phone, Android etc)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good Windows 7 and/or Windows 10 experience
• Strong MS Office experience
• Microsoft Certification a plus
• Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.