Title: CRM Analyst (MS Dynamics) - Reference No: EP6012
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a CRM Analyst for a 12 Month daily rate contract based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the CRM Analyst will join the applications team who are responsible for the support, administration and ongoing maintenance of our client’s Dynamics CRM applications.
The CRM Analyst will:
• Provide technical application support for MS Dynamics CRM
• Provide support to project teams for project implementations and upgrades
• Apply release updates and upgrades to bespoke IT services
• Manage and resolve incidents as they occur
• Act as point of contact with internal customers and 3rd party suppliers
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ MS CRM Dynamics experience
• Good understanding of Oracle Databases
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.