Title: Business Intelligence Specialist - Reference No: EP6020
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: North Dublin
Business Intelligence Specialist required for leading North Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the BI Manager, the Business Intelligence Specialist will join our client’s current IS Team who are responsible for all BI operations using the Microsoft BI stack.
This is a dynamic role which involves software development on multiple data warehouses, analysis / investigation, testing and documentation.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will:
• Act as the primary liaison between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document and understand BI requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Provide timelines/estimates on project deliverables
• Support BI projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle
• Liaise with the wider technical team to understand and resolve BI technical issues
• Work with business users to fully understand their BI needs
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a Business Intelligence role
• Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs
• Good MS BI stack experience
• Strong SQL experience
• Good systems interfacing experience
• Good understanding of reporting tools
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.